Introducing: Your kid’s soon-to-be playtime obsession! This one’s fun for the whole family, and you might even already have all the supplies at home.
- Particle board (Foam Board or Cardboard work as well)
- PVC Pipe (you could probably make the side or “bumpers” out of a number of things, we used the PVC pipe because we had it leftover from another project but it did work really well)
- Popsicle sticks – good to have a combination of short & long
- Hot glue gun
- Paper cups
- Measure the bumpers leaving space for the cups at the bottom.
- Lay out cups along the bottom to catch the marbles.
- Use hot glue to attach the bumpers to the board, pressing down firmly as you go.
- Do the same thing with the cups.
- Map out the popsicle sticks along the board taking into consideration how the marble will travel.
- Once the layout is complete, turn the sticks on their side and attach them to the board with hot glue.