What the heck is tummy time?! Here’s a breakdown of what tummy time is and a few helpful tips!
- Tummy time is literally just putting your kid on their tummy. They make it sound so fancy!
- Always under supervision, your baby can start right after birth as long as they’ll tolerate it whether it’s 20 seconds or 10 minutes.
- You can do it on a flat surface, mom’s belly, amongst friends.
- If your kid hates tummy time try propping them up on a pillow or distracting them with a toy.
- By strengthening their neck muscles, they’ll be able to sit, roll-over, and eventually crawl.
- Also, don’t forget to watch out for the older sibling!