We loved playing with silly putty as kids, and this homemade version is even better than the real thing. Your kids will love it, and we may or may not have made a few extra batches for ourselves… #nostalgia
- Add 1 TBSP of borax to 4 cups of water.
- Give it a quick stir to create some movement to keep glue from clumping.
- Hold glue bottle at least a foot above your solution so that it has enough momentum to break the surface of the water.
- The amount of glue doesn’t matter – it depends on how much silly putty you want to make.
- Twirl around in the water to give glue enough of a chance to react to the borax.
- Remove from stick and knead with your fingers removing all of the excess water.