Family movie nights are always better with a bunch of snacks. Here are my 3 favorite and they are all super easy to make!
- 1 bag pizza dough
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Roll out dough , using flour on your surface and on your rolling pin.
- Slice dough into 1 inch wide, 4 inch long slices. Roll each slice to form balls.
- Boil a large pot of water and add the baking soda, stirring as you add. Drop the balls in and cook for about 2 minutes, or until they puff up.
- Remove the balls with a slotted spoon and put onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Using a pastry brush (or a paper towel! :)), give your bites an egg wash.
- Bake them in a 425 degree oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow the bites to cool until you can handle them. Dip in melted butter and the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
SUGAR PLUM FAIRY CUPCAKES
- 8 store bought cupcakes
- 1 tub buttercream frosting
- 1/4 cup jam (whatever flavor you like!)
- natural red food coloring
- edible decorations
- cotton candy
- Cut a cone in the top of each cupcake. Fill the hole with a little jam.
- Cut tip off the cone and place over the jam.
- Spoon some frosting into a piping bag. Add a few drops food coloring and then another spoonful of frosting. Twist your piping back until you see a swirl.
- Pipe your frosting on your cupcake and decorate as you wish!
- 1 4.5 oz bag plain popcorn
- 1/3-1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder or garlic salt
- 2 tbsp finely grated parmesan cheese
- Mix basil, oregano and garlic powder into melted butter.
- Pour over popcorn, toss well. Top with cheese and toss.