I dare you to find a kid who doesn’t like a little twist in presentation. And lollipops? We all know how kids feel about those. Here are two versions of chocolate covered strawberries to win over your kids.
- large strawberries
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3 tsp oil (I prefer refined coconut oil)
- sturdy straws (link above for the ones I used)
- ½ cup marshmallows
- 2 sheets crushed graham crackers (I like original flavor)
1. Clean and dry strawberries very well.
2. In bowl, melt chocolate and oil, 30 seconds at a time, stirring at each interval.
3. For LOLLIPOPS: Hull strawberries and put a straw through the center. Dip in chocolate and let excess drip off. Decorate with sprinkles.
4. For SMORES: Melt marshmallows in an oversized bowl for about 15-25 seconds. They will puff up. Stir until melted. Dip strawberries in marshmallow, then cool stemside down. Dip in chocolate and sprinkle on graham crackers.