Sleepovers are what childhood is made of. Make them extra sweet with these treats. No oven or stove required, so they’re all safe for kids to make with minimal supervision!
Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- 2 cups (or one container) whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- approximately 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 12 ice cream sandwiches
- 12 oz container cool whip or homemade whipped cream
- M&Ms (or chocolate candy of choice)
- Fudge topping
1. In an electric mixer with a whisk attachment (or large bowl with hand mixer) add whipping cream and vanilla, mix starting on low and move it to a medium-high speed until you have soft peaks. Add in powdered sugar and mix until you have medium peaks. Set aside.
2. Unwrap and place 4 ice cream sandwiches on your serving plate.
3. Add two large scoops of whipped cream on top of the ice cream sandwiches and smooth out until flat.
4. Add candies and drizzle fudge sauce (heat in microwave for about 20 seconds if not drizzling well).
5. Repeat for 2 more layers
6. Freeze for about 3 hours (or as long as you can wait!)
- 2 cups Ricotta (one 16 oz container (full fat)
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup whipped cream (left over from ice cream sandwich recipe)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Whisk ricotta.
2. Add in powdered sugar and whisk.
3. Add cinnamon and continue to whisk
4. Fold in whipped cream with a spatula
5. Add chocolate chips
6. Fill piping bag with mixture using a large piping tip
7. Pipe filling into a cone, going above the edge.
8. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top and serve
NOTE: Best to assemble right before serving, or you can refrigerate for 15 min, but any longer and the cones will get soggy.
- *all amounts are to taste*
- unsweetened greek yogurt (5%)
- about 2 tsp Honey (or maple syrup)
- frozen raspberries
- mini chocolate chips
1. Mix honey into yogurt
2. Squeeze lime and stir.
3. Stir in frozen raspberries, smushing them to release their juices.
4. Mix in chocolate chips.
5. Freeze for 30 minutes. Stir. Freeze again for 15 min longer. Serve!