This smoothie bowl should be in your breakfast rotation. Not only is it a great way to start your day and fuel you through lunchtime, but it’s one of those breakfasts your kids will learn to request.
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 TBSP almond butter
- ½ tsp matcha (this powder has caffeine)
- 1 tsp maca powder
- Toppings: granola, hemp seed, goji berries, sliced banana
- Soak oats and chia seeds in almond milk for about 10 minutes (or overnight for make-ahead prep!)
- Put soaked oats in the blender along with remaining ingredients.
- Puree until smooth (makes 2 bowls)
- Top with desired toppings! Puree until smooth. Makes 2 bowls. Top with desired toppings!