I‘m not sure this unicorn smoothie recipe needs an introduction. It looks magical, it tastes magical and it will be what guarantees you a spot on the Mom Leaderboard (that’s not a thing, but if it were…)
- 1 – 2 Blue Majik Powder capsules
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt
- Mix your ingredients and then use a small spoon to pat the yogurt mix around the edge of the glass in an upward swirl.
- Place the glass in the freezer to set the swirl.
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ cup frozen mango
- 6 frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 packet of frozen dragon fruit
- Whipped cream
- 2 tsp tocos powder
- 1 TBSP Flax seed meal
- Add in your smoothie ingredients into a blender and blend.
- Remove the glass with the frozen blue swirl from the freezer and pour the smoothie into the glass to make the magic.
- Finish it off with some whipped topping and enjoy!