I have been looking forward to my kids’ first sleepovers almost as much as they have. I can still remember the excitement my friends and I had waking up to see what was for breakfast. These waffle sticks are just the ticket to keep your kids happy.
WAFFLE MIX (store in a container)
- 6 cups white whole wheat flour
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 TBSP baking powder
- 1 TBSP baking soda
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 cup mix
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk (milk w/1 TBSP vinegar)
- Dash of vanilla
- 1 TBSP melted coconut oil
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to one cup dry mix.
- Heat waffle iron. Fill each cavity up halfway, then place stick inside. Fill up remainder and cook.