Little hands carry lots of germs and, happily, I found the perfect recipe for an all natural and effective hand sanitizer that you can make with just a few simple ingredients!
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Witch Hazel – you can purchase at any drugs store but I recommend getting one that is 86% witch hazel, 14%alcohol
- Tea Tree Oil
- Vitamin E Oil (optional)
- Essential Oil (optional) I used lavender
- This is a great essential oil starter kit that includes tea tree and lavender
Recipe (makes slightly more than 1 cup)
- 8oz Aloe Vera
- 1 Tbs Witch Hazel
- 1/4-1/2 tsp Tea Tree Oil
- 1/4 tsp Vitamin E Oil (optional)
- 10-20 drops Lavender Oil (optional) *you can use any essential oil for scent but Lavender and Peppermint are good choices because they have antibacterial properties.