Our babies grow up way too fast so this DIY growth chart is a must have for your nursery or kids’ room. It’s super easy and costs less than $10 to make!
- Piece of wood (9”w x 5’h)
- Sanding block
- Acrylic paint
- Sticker numbers
- Paint marker
- Measuring tape
- Sand down piece of wood to make it splinter-proof for the little ones.
- Take ta ape measure and mark off the inches onto the wood. You probably won’t be setting it on the ground, so you’ll want to start around 6”.
- Continue marking off each inch until you go all the way until the end of the wood.
- Next tape off parts you want to paint. I taped off every 6”.
- Continue doing this all the way down the piece of wood. You want to put the tape where you don’t want paint.
- Paint the spaces you want there to be color.
- Place the sticker numbers onto the wood.
- Take a tape measure and a white paint pen and mark off the inches.