Drawing IN the bathtub?! Yup- but don’t worry, these homemade bath crayons won’t ruin your tub, but they will make your kiddos excited to jump in the bath. You’re welcome.:)
- Cut off 1 cube for each crayon you plan to make.
- Place cube in microwave safe dish and heat for 20 seconds or until it’s melted.
- Once glycerin is melted pour into your mold.
- Quickly add your food coloring because after a minute it will start to solidify. Stir in with a toothpick.
- Repeat these steps for as many crayons as you want to create.
- Pop the molds into the fridge for 1-2 hours to harden.