I scream, you scream, we all scream for…ice-cream bath bombs! You’ll love this fun twist on a classic bath bomb. They make great gifts, smell amazing, and make your skin feel extra soft— just don’t forget the sprinkles.
- Bath bomb mold
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- ¼ cup citric acid
- ½ cup baking soda
- ¼ cup Epsom salt
- ½ – 1 tsp carrier oil (coconut, castor, and almond oil are the best)
- ½ tsp essential oil
- ½ tsp vitamin E oil (optional)
- ½ tsp water
- food coloring (optional)
- jelly beads (optional)
- ice cream cone
- Mix dry ingredients together. Continue mixing until all ingredients are well incorporated and there are no lumps.
- Now mix wet ingredients, then combine ingredients and continue mixing until it looks like fresh powdered snow.
- Separate into three batches and add color for different “flavors.”
- Fill molds and be sure to pack it in very tightly. Set it aside for a few hours to dry.
- Remove lid and add jelly beads which look like sprinkles. Place lid back on top, and turn it upside down and place on ice cream cone.