We’re always looking for whatever it takes to make bath time a little more appealing for our little ones. And sometimes, that means making a green & squishy ‘flubber’ soap. It totally works, and is easy to make with ingredients you already have at home!
- Glycerin – optional but will make it less sticky
- ¼ cup sand
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup salt
- 1 TBSP vegetable oil
- 1 TBSP cream of tartar
- ¾ cup water
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and then add oil and mix.
- Add ¾ cup of boiling water and stir. Continue mixing until you have a smooth dough-like consistency.
- Add a few squirts of glycerin and mix.
- Add in the sand and knead it in.