As we all know, diamonds make great gifts. But since we are not spending that kind of money on our friends’ birthdays, this diamond-shaped homemade gemstone soap is a great alternative for the gems in your life!
- 4-6 oz soap base clear
- 4-6 oz soap base opaque
- Soap colorant
- Silicone molds
- Cotton candy fragrance oil
- 2 cups glycerin
- Add 4-6 oz of clear base and opaque base in individual cups. Pop them in microwave on high for 1 minute or until they’re completely liquified.
- Divide and pour the soap into smaller containers.
- Add 1-3 drops of coloring into each container and stir.
- Leave mixture out and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Once the mixture is hardened take them out and cut them into small bits.
- Start by placing the darker colors at the bottom of the mold and work your way up to the lighter colors.
- Top off molds with melted clear glycerin. OPTIONAL: Add in fragrance oil.
- Pop them in the fridge and let sit until they’re solid.