We love a DIY that uses common household materials, and this air dry clay is no exception. The texture is so fun to play with, and so easy to make fun creations with. The best part? No baking required!
- ½ cup of cornstarch
- 4 oz white glue
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 2 TBSP oil
- Add ½ cup of cornstarch, then 4 oz of glue.
- Mix them together until there’s a smooth icing like consistency.
- Add 2 tbs of oil and 1 tbs then give a quick mix.
- Pop in microwave for 30 seconds, take out give it a quick mix and place back in for 30 seconds.
- After its done take a wooden spoon and move around the bowl until it has a dough-like consistency.
- Remove clay and place on parchment paper, and gently knead it with cornstarch until it’s no longer sticky. It should have smooth creamy texture.