This recipe makes the creamiest cookies and cream ice cream you’ll ever have. My kids were convinced it was store-bought.
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- Mix sweetened condensed milk with vanilla.
- Whip heavy cream until soft peaks form (about 2-3 minutes in a stand mixer).
- Add whipped cream a bit at a time to condensed milk mixture and stir until combined. Fold in cookie pieces.
- Transfer to a freezer safe container.
- Cover and freeze for up to 8 hours (I usually let mine freeze overnight).