These chocolates make the perfect hostess gifts. Have fun switching up the filling and packaging them up. It’s all about the presentation.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- for filling: marshmallows, almonds, caramel, peanut butter, cherries
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and coconut oil, stirring constantly until melted.
- Using a small spoon (I used a baby spoon) or a new paint brush, coat each cube of an ice cube mold with the chocolate. Place in your freezer for 8-10 minutes until your chocolate is almost completely set.
- Fill chocolates with whatever you desire. Top with remaining chocolate. Return to freezer to set completely.
- Remove from freezer and either take out cubes with knife or by unmolding as you would ice cubes.