Not only do these chocolate dipped pretzels look super cool, but they are so fun to make. Try pink for Valentine’s Day or orange for Halloween. The possibilities are endless.
- Candy melts
- Yogurt chips
- Coconut oil
- Colored sugar for decoration
- Set up ingredients in an assembly line, since you’ll have to move quickly. Add an empty bowl to catch your extra sprinkles and a baking sheet lined with wax paper at the end.
- Microwave your chocolate for 1 minute at 50% power. Stir, and continue microwaving at 15 second intervals until chocolate is all melted.
- Dip pretzel into melted chocolate, and let extra chocolate drip off.
- Cover chocolate dipped pretzel with colored sprinkles, and set on wax paper to dry.
- Wait for them to set at room temperature until chocolate hardens.
- Store your pretzels in an air-tight container, they tend to get staler quicker.