These chocolate chip power poppers are little bites of goodness. They’re just like energy balls, but with added protein. We make them weekly in our house and the kids grab a couple in between weekend activities. I grab more than a couple to get me through the weekend.
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- ½ cup flaxseed meal
- ½ peanut butter
- 2 scoops Collagen Peptides (optional)
- ⅓ cup honey
- ⅓ cup mini chocolate chips
- In food processor, process oats, flaxseed meal and peanut butter until well combined.
- Add collagen peptides if using and process.
- With motor running, drizzle in honey until dough looks sticky and combined.
- Add chocolate chips and process with small pulses just to combine. If you process too much, you will lose chocolate chip shape.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and refrigerate.