Who wouldn’t love a cookie the size of your head? Making it in a skillet is a fun twist and it keeps the center ooey gooey, which is just about the best thing ever.
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- sprinkles for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. With an electric or hand mixer, cream butter and sugars.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat until incorporated.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt and mix on low speed until combined.
- Mix in chocolate chips and transfer to greased 10 inch (ovenproof) cast iron skillet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes (cookie will continue to cook in skillet).
- Let cool slightly and serve warm.