When you’ve been scooping up too much of the full fat, loaded with sugar stuff, take a break and go bananas. This healthy version of nice cream has a creamy texture and tastes delicious too!
- 3 frozen bananas (frozen in inch pieces)
- 2-4 TBSP almond milk (just add enough to get creamy but not soupy)
- 2 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 TBSP almond butter
- 3 chocolate cookies
- In the food processor, add your frozen banana pieces and process until the bananas get stuck.
- Scrape down your sides and pulse a bit more. Then, with the motor running, slowly add your almond milk and process until smooth and creamy.
- Add your cocoa powder and almond butter and process until combined.
- Add in your chopped up cookies and pulse a few times to mix them in.
- We like to enjoy the “nice” cream right away while it’s soft, but you can also store in your freezer.