Who knew you could make your own lego sidewalk chalk with just 2 ingredients?! We love making drawings and games using sidewalk chalk, so we thought we’d try making our own chalk. This is such a fun DIY for kids of all ages, and you can make your chalk into mold you want.
- Mix ½ cup of warm water with the paint.
- Gradually add the Plaster of Paris — about ⅓ cup at a time, stirring in between.
- Once the mixture is completely smooth pour into your molds.
- Leave them to dry overnight or put them in the fridge for a few hours.
- Once molds are dry, pop them out and they’re ready to go!