We went ahead and put our own spin on the fidget spinner craze. This handmade fidget spinner is as fun and addictive to make as it is to play with. It’s perfect for a playdate, party activity or just for keeping little ones entertained!
- Cut popsicle sticks into 2 ½ inches each.
- Punch a hole in each piece using the cropadile.
- Line up your pieces until they’re each the same distance apart and then secure with hot glue.
- Peel off 2 bubble caps and attach them together sticky-side together. Repeat this with another two. This will be the top and bottom of our spinner
- Use a needle or a nail to poke a hole in the center of your bubble cap. Repeat on the second piece.
- Slide a toothpick through the hole, it should be a little snug.
- Place the body of the spinner on top and then slide on your second bubble cap.
- Trim off the ends of the toothpick
- Finish off with embellishments. Gemstones look super cool when it spins and adds weight. You can also use puffy paint to add a pop of color and a cleaner look.