This time of year it’s Pumpkin everything. From lattes to pie, it’s everywhere. Including these delicious smelling bath bombs that are sure to spice up bath time for your kids
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/4 epsom salt
- 3 tsp carrier oil
- 1/2 tsp vitamin e
- 2 tsp water
- 20 drops pumpkin pie essential oil (https://amzn.to/2JqTPS8 AND https://amzn.to/2Q7k1DT)
- scant tsp orange – 1-2 drops brown
- mold (BIG: https://amzn.to/2Jm5wsZ, SMALL: https://www.michaels.com/pumpkin-sili… OR https://www.michaels.com/mini-pumpkin…)
- Mix the dry ingredients together with a whisk and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine carrier oil, vitamin e, essential oil and food coloring.
- Very slowly, a little bit at a time, add the wet to the dry, whisking thoroughly as you go so the mixture doesn’t bubble.
- Pack into molds tightly. Allow to dry overnight.