What’s better than Rice Krispies treats? Rice Krispies treats in fun shapes. This pumpkin variety has an extra boost of flavor and will look right at home next to all that Halloween candy your kids are going to collect.
- 6 cups rice krispies
- 4 ½ cups mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 3 TBSP butter
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- Blot out moisture from pumpkin puree on a paper towel.
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Add pumpkin and warm. Add cinnamon and salt. Stir.
- Add marshmallow and stir continuously until the marshmallows melt.
- Turn off the heat and add the vanilla. Allow to cool for a few minutes, then pour on the rice krispies.
- Butter a 9 in. springform pan and pour your mixture in. Using the back of a 1 cup measuring cup to pat mixture down.
- Pop in the fridge to set. Release from the pan and flip over so the flat side is up. Decorate as you like!