Let Mr. Jack-o-lantern take the year off, and take your pumpkin decorating game up another notch instead. These three pumpkin hacks are so beautiful, but even better: totally mess-free. You’ll want to leave them up all season! Check out these non-carving pumpkin activities that the kids can get in on too!
- Cut out the tattoo and peel off the plastic.
- Place it on the surface of your pumpkin and apply a warm damp cloth to the back and hold it for a few seconds.
- Remove the paper and continue around until your design is complete.
Metal Studded Pumpkins
- Spray paint the pumpkin black.
- Press the metal tacks into the skin of the pumpkin in any design you wish. You can use the natural lines of the pumpkin to create your pattern or draw it on with a marker.
- Start by cutting your flowers leaving about 2” on each stem.
- Take a screwdriver and puncture a hole all the way through the skin.
- Place your flower inside and continue around your pumpkin in any desired pattern.