There’s no way around the fact that your kids are coming home with a pillow case full of candy on Halloween. So make sure you fuel them up with healthy snacks in a festive theme before they head out.
- Graham crackers
- Cream cheese
- Strawberry jam
- Break graham crackers into quarters and spread a little cream cheese down the center, and dollop with some jam.
- Slices of cheese
- Use halloween cookie cutters and cut tortilla and cheese into fun spooky shapes.
- Orange peppers
- Red peppers
- Green peppers
- Snap peas
- Take pepper and cut out a jack-o-lantern face.
- Cut top off and scoop out the inside.
- Cut your other veggies and use to fill your pumpkin along with the hummus.
- Cut down the center two little lines and on an angle slide out a little piece to shape your stem and the red of the carrot is the pumpkin.
- Cut the carrot into little chips and pair with ranch!
English Muffin Pizzas
- English muffins
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Spread pizza sauce on your english muffin and cover with cheese. Cut up olives to make the spider.
- Place in toaster oven and toast!