Not that we’re looking old or anything… but hey, who doesn’t want to feel a little more youthful sometimes?! These 5 simple makeup tricks can help turn the clock back (or at least, not age you).
1. Highlight: If the skin in your face has started to sink, you can add that volume back with a little highlighter. Apply to places like the top of your cheekbones, along the nose, above the eyebrows, the temples, and below & above your mouth. Blend with a sponge.
2. Fuller Brows: Our brows get thinner as we age, so to make them look fuller, use a wand to brush the hairs up and out to the side. Fill them in with an eyebrow kit or pencil, and blend once more with the wand.
3. Open Up The Eyes: To make your eyes look all big and doe-eyed, use a medium-colored eyeshadow in the crease of your lid, and top it off with a lighter, champagne color to make it pop. Repeat on the other lid, and follow up with some winged eyeliner and volumizing mascara.
4. Fuller Lips: Another perk of aging: we produce less collagen, which means our lips start to thin out. To create a more fuller appearance, start with a lip liner that’s just a tad darker than your natural lip tone. Follow the line all the way around your lips, and then smudge it towards the center to make it last longer. Top it off with some clear gloss.
5. Glow with Blush: To bring back your youthful glow, grab your blush. Brush it lightly over the apple of your cheeks, a little over your nose & a little over your chin.