We know you have tons of time to research spring trends, but just in case… we’ve done the work for you. After a productive spring cleaning on your closet, here are some of our favorite wardrobe staples, that are totally timeless and perfect for the season!
1. Midi Skirt – a pleated mini skirt will have you spinning right into spring. Pair it was a sweater and sneakers or with a leather jacket and cute earrings for a rare night out.
2. Military Jacket – this literally goes with everything. It’s perfect for the in-between spring weather and looking stylish walking your dog.
3. Paper Bag Waist Pants – yes it sounds unflattering, but the style is so not. A cream pair is a great alternative to white jeans and so much more comfortable. Especially with jumping around with the kids.
4. Denim Dress – dark denim is super trendy this spring, which is the perfect excuse to rock a comfy denim dress. I highly recommend getting one with pockets!
5. White Blazer – a blazer is the easiest way to pull together and refresh any jeans and t-shirt outfit and also looks super cute with a pair of shorts! Don’t forget to shave!
6. White Sneakers – white sneakers are an all-time classic and they make everything look more fresh. The key is to get faux-leather over canvas shoes. They’re WAY easier to clean after a day at the park.
7. Woven Fedora – a woven fedora will complement any spring outfit and totally looks good on everyone.