We’re loving these all-natural, sulfate-free, and totally adorable shampoo bars for bath time. They smell amazing, and are way cheaper to make in bulk than buy at the store!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 1 lbs. Melt & Pour Soap Base
- 1/2 tbsp. Shea Butter*
*You can also sub for coconut oil here
- 1/2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Sweet Almond Oil
- Optional: 20 Drops Lavender Essential Oil & 10 Drops Rosemary Essential Oil
- Silicone Mold
- Chop your soap base into 1×1 cubes, then melt these in a double boiler over low heat. Be sure that it doesn’t boil or become frothy.
- Once the soap base has melted, add shea butter into the pot. Mix until it’s melted.
- Remove from heat, then add the olive oil, sweet almond oil & essential oils. Mix until combined.
- Pour the mixture into your silicone molds. (Optional: Spray with rubbing alcohol to get rid of air bubbles) Then let air dry for 2-3 hours.