I realized it was time to do a family calendar when I took my kid’s to school for their first day a week early…
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Monthly Calendar
- White sticker paper (to print out)
- Velcro strips (to hang calendar)
1. Use a cheap paper calendar from an office supplies store and print out stickers of activities and events which kids can easily identify for example ballet shoes for ballet class or a school bus for school.
2. Include the kids and have them help place stickers throughout the calendar.
3. Use a star or a big sticker to mark “TODAY.”