We went ahead and put our own spin on this craze. These handmade fidget spinners are as fun and addictive to make, as they are to play with. They’re perfect for a playdate, party activity or just for keeping little ones entertained!
- Cut popsicle sticks into 2 ½ inches each.
- Punch a hole in each piece using the cropadile.
- Line up your pieces until they’re each the same distance apart and then secure with hot glue.
- Peel off 2 bubble caps and attach them together sticky-side together. Repeat this with another two. This will be the top and bottom of our spinner
- Use a needle or a nail to poke a hole in the center of your bubble cap. Repeat on the second piece.
- Slide a toothpick through the hole, it should be a little snug.
- Place the body of the spinner on top and then slide on your second bubble cap.
- Trim off the ends of the toothpick
- Finish off with embellishments. Gemstones look super cool when it spins and adds weight. You can also use puffy paint to add a pop of color and a cleaner look.