Sliders are such a fun way to eat burgers and the kids love anything mini. These turkey burgers are super moist and flavorful, making them the perfect summer dinner.
- 1 lb ground turkey (aim for 85% lean)
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp Montreal Steak Seasoning
Sauce: Mix one tablespoon light mayonnaise with 1-2 teaspoons Dijon mustard.
1. Mix all of your burger ingredients together with a fork.
2. Take a small handful of the mixture and form into flat patties, pressing your thumb into the center.
3. Grill on a hot grill or skillet, about 5 minutes per side, or until cooked through.