It’s your kids’ lucky day! Green(ish), healthy, and, best of all, easy. Surprise them with these breakfasts and they just may think a leprechaun snuck into the house.
MATCHA CHIA SEED PUDDING
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop Matcha Vital Proteins OR 1 tsp matcha powder
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp honey (depending on how sweet you like)
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- optional: 1 tsp maca powder
- Mix almond milk and matcha powder in mason jar. Shake well.
- Add remaining ingredients. Shake to ensure no clumps form.
- Refrigerate 4-6 hours or overnight. Stir and add more almond milk if mixture is too thick.
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 egg
- shredded cheese (I use a Mexican blend)
- Slice bell pepper about 1/2 inch thick to form a ring. Scoop out any seeds but try to let the shape remain intact to that it looks like a 4 leaf clover.
- In a pan (we use a cast iron skillet), melt some butter. Saute pepper ring on each side until soft (2-3 minutes per side).
- Add the egg to the center of the pepper. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover pan and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- 1 1/4 cup milk of your choice (I use coconut milk)
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 large frozen banana (2 if you want a thick shake)
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/2 dropper full of peppermint extract OR fresh mint
- Cacao nibs for topping
- Add ingredients to blender, starting with liquid. Blend until smooth.
- Top with cacao nibs.