I first discovered this delicious breakfast, acai and chia seed pudding parfait, at my local smoothie shop. It was $10. Luckily, it’s super easy to whip up. So make some over the weekend, store in mason jars, maybe top with some granola and your family is in for a total treat for breakfast.
- ¼ avocado
- 1 banana
- ¼ cup blueberries (thawed if frozen)
- ¼ cup pineapple (thawed if frozen)
- 1 slice of beet
- 1 packet of acai
- Blend all of your ingredients until completely smooth. Add more banana or avocado if your mixture is not a pudding-like thickness.
Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 6 TBSP chia seeds
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 TBSP honey
- ¼ – ½ tsp cinnamon
- roasted almonds and coconut, for topping (optional)
- Mix all ingredients except toppings together in a sealable jar. Whisk to ensure no clumps form.
- Refrigerate overnight. Stir and add more almond milk if the mixture is too thick.