I first discovered this delicious breakfast at my local smoothie shop. It was $10. But it was also delicious. Luckily, it’s super easy to whip up. So make some over the weekend, store in mason jars, maybe top with some granola and your family is in for a total treat for breakfast.
- ¼ avocado
- 1 banana
- ¼ cup blueberries (thawed if frozen)
- ¼ cup pineapple (thawed if frozen)
- 1 slice of beet
- 1 packet of acai
- Blend all of your ingredients until completely smooth. Add more banana or avocado if your mixture is not a pudding-like thickness.
Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 6 TBSP chia seeds
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 TBSP honey
- ¼ – ½ tsp cinnamon
- roasted almonds and coconut, for topping (optional)
- Mix all ingredients except toppings together in a sealable jar. Whisk to ensure no clumps form.
- Refrigerate overnight. Stir and add more almond milk if the mixture is too thick.