Overnight oats are an amazing make-ahead breakfast. There are so many ways to mix up the flavors so you never get board. Oats are full of fiber and give you, and your kids, energy all day long. Best of all, no cooking required, making these the perfect weekday breakfast.
- ½ cup Old Fashioned Oatmeal
- ¼ cup Lowfat, plain Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup Almond Milk
- 1 TBSP Chia Seeds
- Combine oatmeal, greek yogurt, almond milk and chia seeds in container with lid.
- Add sweetener (and cocoa powder for choco banana flavor) and shake.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- If you would like your overnight oats warm, microwave for 30-60 seconds. Otherwise top with remaining toppings!
Choco Banana Topping: Bananas, Cocoa Powder, Pecans/Walnuts, Agave Syrup
PB&J: Strawberries, Peanut Butter, Honey
Maple Blueberry: Blueberries, Maple Syrup, Slivered Almonds, Cinnamon