I got this BBQ ribs recipe from my father-in-law who makes at least eight racks at a time. And I can’t blame him, because these go faster than you can lick your fingers. They’re easy to make and the perfect centerpiece for your summer barbecue.
- 1 rack pork baby back ribs
- 1 bottle Irish stout beer (eg. Guinness)
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (set aside ½ cup for dipping)
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Line high walled baking pan with aluminum foil and place ribs in pan.
- Pour beer over and cook 2 ½ – 3 hours.
- Fire up your grill and place ribs on a hot grill. Brush each side with barbecue sauce and grill on each side 5-8 minutes, until there’s a nice crust.
- Slice and enjoy!