This is a must-have recipe for your files. The meatballs have veggies your kids won’t even notice and they’re so moist. Eat them by themselves or put them in some pasta sauce.
- 1lb lean ground turkey
- ½ cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 TBSP ketchup
- 1-2 carrots
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Put ground turkey, bread crumbs, seasoning, egg and ketchup in a large bowl.
- Peel the carrots. Then grate the carrots and the zucchini with a fine grater over the bowl.
- Mix thoroughly. Roll about 1 TBSP of turkey mixture into a ball and stick on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes depending on how big your meatballs are.
- Enjoy right away or freeze for later!