These bunny pastries can be made with store-bought puffed pastry, which makes them fast and super easy to whip up. The texture and taste are so good, and they make a great class treat (or home treat!) for Easter. 🐣
1 package puff pastry
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tablespoons melted butter
1) Combine sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
2) Thaw pastry dough until easy to unfold but still cold (45-60 minutes).
3) Separate your 2 sheets and lay one flat on a cutting board. Using a pastry brush, coat the pastry with melted butter, leaving 1/2 inch on 2 opposing sides unbuttered.
4) Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture. Brush the unbuttered edges with water. Lay second pastry sheet on top and crimp unbuttered edges together.
5) Cut into thin slices 1/2 inch wide. Twist into bunnies or bunny heads.
6) Bake at 400 for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. 7) Put a little whipped cream cheese on the bunny bottoms for tails.