Whether you’re making this for someone who’s under the weather or just looking for an easy, satisfying dinner, this chicken noodle soup is just a great recipe to have in your files.
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- Half chopped onion
- 2 chopped carrots
- 4 oz capellini or angel hair pasta
- 64 oz chicken broth
- Chicken (rotisserie or leftover)
- Heat heavy bottom pan and warm olive oil.
- Sauté onions and carrots for about 8 minutes, until veggies are soft.
- Add chicken broth and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Puree veggies. Add pasta if cooking in soup. Add roasted chicken and let warm in residual heat. (If you’re not eating the soup right away, cook the pasta separately and add just before eating).