I I got this crunchy ramen coleslaw recipe from my college roommate. She told me that her sister made this salad for every potluck she’s ever been to. And I can see why. It’s full of flavor and crunch and it’s easy to throw together.
- 16 oz bag coleslaw mix (I like the kind with carrots)
- 1 package ramen noodles, crumbled and toasted
- 1 cup edamame, cooked
- ½ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- ½ avocado for topping
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 3 TBSP rice wine vinegar
- 1 TBSP soy sauce
- 2 TBSP honey
- 1 TBSP orange juice
- In a large bowl, make the dressing by whisking oil, vinegar, soy sauce, honey and orange juice.
- Add coleslaw, edamame and almonds and toss to coat.
- Right before serving, add ramen and toss. Top with avocado.