Whenever you need a little reset, this detox salad is a rockstar. Full of nothing but healthy stuff, and it tastes good. Promise. Whip it up, keep it in your fridge and dive in.
- 2 cups kale
- 1 cup red cabbage
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 1/2 cup carrots, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 2 TBSP roasted or raw almonds
- 1 TBSP sunflower seeds
- 1/4 avocado
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp fresh ginger
- Chop veggies in a food processor.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together and dress the salad! Top with nuts, seeds, and avocado.