We make these little bites of goodness weekly in our house. The kids have memorized the recipe and love having them in between soccer games. They’re sweet and filling and loaded with energy.
- 1 cup oatmeal
- ¾ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ – ⅓ cup honey (you can adjust to make sure balls stick together)
- ½ cup ground flaxseed (flaxseed meal)
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- ⅓ cup mini-chocolate chips
- Process oats into a food processor (optional). Combine all ingredients in mixer. Mix until incorporated.
- Form mixture into small balls. Store in refrigerator up to one week.