We go through a lot of almond butter in our house. We mix it in smoothies, slather it on toast and some times, we eat it by the spoonful. It’s remarkably easy to make and there is nothing like homemade almond butter. These flavor varieties are such a delicious addition to your pantry.
- 2 cups raw almonds
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ tsp espresso grounds
- ½ vanilla bean
- 2 tsp honey
- ½ tsp of cinnamon
- Pour roasted almonds into food processor.
- Dump into salt and use metal spoon to scrape down the sides and blend for 3 minutes.
- Open processor and scrape down the sides again and blend.
- Puree for another 2-3 minutes until it’s the texture of almond butter. Total time is 7-8 minutes.
- To create different flavors mix in ingredients listed above.