Pancakes are everyone’s favorite, but these extra-easy pancake muffins are MVP because no one has to stand over a hot stove and flip. Best of all, they’re adorably bite-sized and ideal for dipping. The perfect post-sleepover or make-ahead breakfast!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Mix buttermilk, egg, butter and almond extract in a small bowl.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry, a bit at a time, stirring to incorporate.
- Heavily butter a muffin tin. Pour in mixture, filling about 1/2-2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes for mini muffins or 27-30 for full size muffins.