S‘mores are the ultimate campout treat, but here are a couple versions you can make inside — at home, in your oven. They’re even tastier and your kids will go wild for them!
S’MORES BITES INGREDIENTS
2 sleeves graham crackers (total of 18 crackers)
2 tbsp sugar – 10 tbsp melted butter
2 chocolate bars – 12 marshmallows
1. In a food processor, pulverize graham crackers (I break them up before putting them in the bowl). Add sugar, and with motor running, add melted butter.
2. Spoon mixture into mini muffin tin and press on bottom and up sides to form crust.
3. Bake at 400 for 5 minutes.
4. Remove from oven, add a section of chocolate bar to each muffin. Top with half a marshmallow.
5. Cook under broiler for 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
S’MORES DIP INGREDIENTS
3 chocolate bars
34 or so marshmallows
1. Break chocolate bar into pieces and put in 9″ cast iron skillet or pie pan. Bake at 350 for about 5 minutes, until chocolate is melted. Stir to finish melting.
2. Top with marshmallows, arranging in co-centric circles.
3. Put in broiler for 2 minutes (even marshmallows don’t expand to cover chocolate, you can bake at 350 for 2 minutes). Serve with graham crackers.
Like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter!