Just in time for the fourth of July, this fruit pizza is the ultimate patriotic dessert. You can mix up the fruit throughout the year, but the crust is always this delicious, healthy, oatmeal cookie that makes it super fun to eat!
- 2 cups oats ( l used quick cooking)
- ¾ cup oat flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup honey
- 3 TBSP melted refined coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup greek yogurt (sweetened)
1. In mixing bowl, add oats, oat flour, cinnamon, salt, honey and coconut oil. Mix until oats are totally coated.
2. Pour mixture into greased 9-inch cake pan. Using a spatula or back of a spoon, press the mixture into the pan.
3. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes until just golden. Allow to cool completely.
4. Turn out of pan and top with greek yogurt and berries.