This fruit pizza is the ultimate patriotic dessert, perfect for the fourth of July — or really anytime. You can mix up the fruit throughout the year, but the crust is always this delicious, healthy, oatmeal cookie that makes it super fun to eat!
- 2 cups oats ( l used quick-cooking)
- ¾ cup oat flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup honey
- 3 TBSP melted refined coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup Greek yogurt (sweetened)
- fruit – I used raspberries and blueberries
1. In mixing bowl, add oats, oat flour, cinnamon, salt, honey and coconut oil. Mix until oats are totally coated.
2. Pour mixture into greased 9-inch cake pan. Using a spatula or back of a spoon, press the mixture into the pan.
3. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes until just golden. Allow to cool completely.
4. Turn out of pan and top with Greek yogurt and berries.