Whether you’re looking for a mocktail or want a delicious drink to serve to your kids, this watermelon aqua fresca is the ticket. It’s so fresh for summer and the texture is amazing. So kick your feet up (especially if you’re pregnant!) and indulge in this refreshing drink.
- 2 cups cut watermelon (without seeds)
- 1 cup strawberries (hulled and halved)
- 1 cup water
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 TBSP agave
- mint for garnishing
- Put ingredients in a blender, starting with water. Puree ingredients.
- If not using a high-powered blender or for a very smooth drink, put your mixture through a fine mesh sieve.
- Dip your glass in water, followed by sugar for a cool rim.
- Garnish with mint and a straw. Cheers!