When life gives you potatoes, turn them into super cute stationary or napkins. We’ll show you how to make potato stamps, a DIY that definitely takes it back to the basics, but I bet ya can’t just make one!
- Cookie cutters
- Exacto knife
- Acrylic paint
- Cut potato in half down the middle.
- Place your cookie cutter on top of the sliced potato and firmly press down until it’s secure in your potato.
- Take your knife and trace your way all around the edge of the cookie cutter.
- Make a cut around the outside of your potato but be sure not to slice all the way through and then remove the edges.
- Before you start stamping, use a paper towel to remove any extra moisture from the potato and then apply your paint directly to your stamp.
- Press stamp firmly onto your surface.